|Schedule of Extra Curricular and Co-curricular Activity|
|Student Council Formation||15 january 2020 to 20 january 2020|
|Convocation Function||24 January 2020|
|Alumni Meet 2020||22 March 2020|
|Technical Fest||23 March 2020 to 24 March 2020|
|Cultural Fest 2020||26 March 2020 to 28 March 2020|
Zodiac is RGIT'S cultural festival encompassing culture, arts, music, dance and thereby showcasing student's talents. It inculcates skills hones talent in students. Zodiac has been a promising festival with an idea to bring the student community together and celebrate Cultural extravaganza. This fest covers a plethora of cultural events with a blend of uniqueness and creativity. Zodiac holds games to cater all types of crowds like Amazing Race for those that love a to solve riddles, Impractical Jokers for those that enjoy making short films, Pictionary for those that love to express themselves through art, CSGO for those that are invested in gaming and many more. Our creative team transforms the different themes every year to come up with innovative ideas that enlighten the fest. We reach out to many artists like Steben Bin, Shirley Sethia, Raghu Dixit, DJ Suketu, Vicky Kaushal and more to make this fest a fun filled, star studded event. We hope to keep this heritage intact every year with the same enthusiasm.
- Enrich the community with a celebration of its virtuous cultures through performing arts.
- Develop culture and interpersonal relations.
- Enhance economic development by expanding Rajiv Gandhi's reputation at institutional level.
- Promote art and culture and encouraging students to showcase their hidden talents in various aspects of arts.
- Maintain the festival as free spirited and entertaining at its best to the general public.
- Time management of students, maintaining both academics and extracurricular activities.
- Exploring various art forms and hone skills on various platforms.
- Preservation of festive culture and enthusiasm.
- To help students grow in multiple directions if they actively participate in college fests.
- To help students get to know about people from different cultural backgrounds and interests.